At Lift Personal Fitness we strive to create an environment that is safe and welcoming.
To accomplish this we require that our clients and all guests abide by the following policies, terms, and conditions:
Behavior & Dress
are required to wear suitable gym attire (runners, shorts or sweats and
shirt) and to abide by our rules and regulations posted at the entrance
of the Fitness Center.
- Shoes must be worn at all times (no sandals). Barefoot training is not permitted, for sanitary reasons.
- Exception: The instructor/trainer has approved sock feet.
- Exception: You are taking place in a yoga class and using your own mat.
- Please help us to keep our facility clean (do not wear muddy shoes inside).
- No food, or drink other than water is allowed on the gym floor.
- Chewing gum is also not permitted on the gym floor.
Gym Floor Etiquette
- When using the equipment please:
- Wipe off equipment after use with spray bottles and towels provided
- Put weights and equipment back
- No dropping weights (unless they are specifically designed for it)
- Gym bags are not permitted on the gym floor. Lockers and storage areas are available.
Lockers & Change Rooms
valuables in lockers located inside the change room. Lockers are
available for you to use on a first come, first serve basis. You must
provide your own lock and lock your locker while in use, both for
security, and to show other people that the locker is occupied. Lockers
are for day use only.
- Lift Personal Fitness is not responsible
for any lost or stolen items or personal injury, loss and/or damage to
personal property that may result from your participation.
- Use of
mobile devices is permitted in common areas of the Club. Refrain from
using mobile devices in the change rooms, Group Training or while using
- Request permission from Club management if you need to
take photos or videos in the Club. Image capturing is not permitted in
the change room area.
Guests & Visitors
- Due to safety reasons, we DO NOT allow drop-ins for small group-training classes, or personal training sessions.
- All guests and visitors must first complete a consultation with a Lift sales associate, before training.
Refunds, Cancellations, Holds, & Transfers
signing, all agreements shall be
final and non-refundable except in
relocation (Documentation required,) changes in medical
condition resulting in physical limitations (physician letter required,)
or service issues in which management agrees to be irresolvable.
NOTE: Many of our programs include a 100% money back guarantee. If this is indicated on a sales page, or contract, it guarantees you a full refund if you have completed a program in the way it was designed, and you are unhappy with your results.
Management approval is also required for all cancellations and refunds.
Lift Personal Fitness reserves the right-of-choice to cancel your agreement if there is a lack of commitment to the program.
Cancellation fees may apply if cancellation is approved.
Note: Refunds are NOT provided due to personal trainers leaving the
company. We would love it if our trainers all stayed with us
forever...but this is not always the case. When you sign up for training
at Lift, you are signing up for a service agreement. Here at Lift, we
pride ourselves in providing you with a highly qualified personal
trainer. In the event that your trainer is no longer employed with Lift
we will provide you with another personal trainer who can meet your
needs, and fulfill your service agreement.
least twenty-four hours’ notice to your Personal Trainer is required if
you wish to cancel a scheduled Personal Training Session.
If the required notice is not provided for a personal training session the session will be forfeited.
least ninety minutes’ notice to Lift Personal Fitness is required if
you wish to cancel a scheduled Group Training Session; or you can cancel
You can apply for a hold on payments, and training at any point in time, for any reason.
Lift Personal Fitness reserves the right-of-choice to hold training, and payments.
Holds/Suspensions requested specifically for the month of Dec, will not be approved.
You can apply for a transfer of your Program Agreement to a friend or family member at any point in time.
The individual you are requesting a transferring to must first be cleared by Lift Personal Fitness for participation.
A transfer application form must also be completed at the club indicating your approval.
Lift Personal Fitness reserves the right-of-choice to refuse a transfer request.
Example of a transfer request likely to be approved:
E.g. You are moving away, and wish to transfer/sell your remaining training.
An example of a transfer request likely to denied.
E.g. You have simply decided to stop training and transfer/sell your remaining training.
may terminate your Program Agreement, refuse you entry into the Gym, or
eject you from a Workout if you commit a serious or repeated breach of
these Policies, your Program Agreement, or if you engage in any other